Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sunrise in St. Michaels, Maryland


Sunrise in St. Michaels, Maryland. (Picture taken with a Canon Digital Rebel.)

St. Michaels, Maryland is a beautiful historic maritime town on the eastern shore of Maryland. It's very pretty and it is well known for it's maritime museum, crafty stores, and seafood. We ate crabs and drank pitchers of beer at the Crab Claw. The food and views of the harbor are spectacular, but bring cash or an ATM card because they don't take credit cards.



1 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 4:42 PM, Blogger Ghone said...

Great photo!
You have made me realise that I have never taken a sunrise photo in my life! Something that I will endeavour to change real soon.
I got the same camera in June. So good to have control over my photography again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Travel Blog Top Sites