Monday, September 26, 2005

I won with Blingo!

I was a skeptic but now I believe. Today, about 3 months after signing up, I won my first prize with Blingo. I won a free movie ticket, but was given the option of taking a $10 iTunes gift certificate instead. I chose the iTunes, because a free movie ticket will still cost me $30 in baby sitting. Either way I am impressed that it finally happened.

How did I do it?
1. I registered with Blingo.
2. I used Blingo search instead of Google search. (Blingo uses Google's search engine so I got the same results.)
3. I lived my life and did my searches normally.
4. I won!




Sign up now! Then get your friends to sign up. When they win, you win the same prize.

Blingo gives away iPods, Netflix subscriptions, Sony Playstations, movie tickets and Visa gift cards. Perhaps, I will win one of the bigger prizes soon, but even if I don't $10 isn't bad for doing nothing.

Pretty cool!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Update: I just found out: You must be 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to win a prize.



1 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 10:20 AM, Blogger Captain Hops said...

Hi Mandy,
Sorry, but yes you have to live in the USA to win. I didn't realize that until just now.

A clip from the rules: "The Blingo Search Instant Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the Sweepstakes start date..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Travel Blog Top Sites