Monday, October 31, 2005

Frommer's Guide: "Where to Stop and Where to Go"

Frommer (the travel guide king) has released a new guidebook called, "Where to Stop & Where to Go: A Guide to Traveling with Overactive Bladder in the United States". It was written for people with a specific medical condition (OAB), but I think it will be extraordinarily useful for anyone that travels with kids.

Back when I was young single and stupid, I had certain rules on my road trips. One of them was, "Only one bathroom break every 300 miles." That rule doesn't work so well now that I have a family. In fact, I have had to shorten the mileage rule quite a bit. It's now down to about 50 miles. (Which also happens to be close to the total limit on road trips by car as well.)

You can get this 76 page boolet for free at: wheretostopwheretogo.com.

Technorati Tags: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Travel Blog Top Sites