Monday, December 19, 2005

Google Earth

I may be late to the game here, but I just discovered Google Earth this week. Boy is it cool. I daresay it's the coolest thing that ever came out of the internet.

Really.

It's cooler than email and instant messaging.

It's cooler than shopping in your underwear.

It is a travelers dream.

Anyway, go out to earth.google.com and download the free version. It only works on Windows now, but they say they are working on a version for Mac. You need high speed internet access to use it properly, so don't try it on dial up.

Boy is it cool.

References: Google Earth
Technorati Tags: , ,



2 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Hey, I found your google earth post while blog browsing. If you like google earth, you might like my page www.drinktown.com We have a baltimore section, so it is very appropriate to you.
Try it and let me know what you think.

 
At 3/05/2006 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There actually is a Macintosh version of Google Earth. It was released only a few weeks ago. The caveat is, it only works on OS X, v.10.3.9 or above.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Travel Blog Top Sites